Walking Street is probably the most well known areas of Pattaya and almost every visitor to Pattaya comes here for a lively nightlife experience. The street is a kilometer-long stretch that runs from its gateway on Pattaya Beach Road to the Bali Hai Plaza. You’ll be right in the middle of the action, with plenty of entertainment options to choose from. At night, the street comes alive with vibrant lights and music, making it a great place to explore. The street is lined with nightclubs, go-go bars, and beer bars, so you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. There are also plenty of joiner friendly hotels in Walking Street.
There are many dining options available in the area, ranging from seafood to international cuisine. Some restaurants even offer a view of Pattaya Bay, so you can enjoy your meal while taking in the beautiful scenery.
If you’re interested in exploring the nearby islands, Bali Hai Pier is within walking distance. From there, you can take a ferry to various destinations.
Most importantly, Walking Street is known for its nightlife and entertainment scene. The street is full of bargirls and freelancers, both GG (genetic girl, or genuine girl) and ladyboy. If you’re looking for companionship, you won’t have to go far from your hotel. Just take three steps out of your door and wait for someone who catches your eye.
Possible reasons not to choose Walking Street
Honestly though, I think staying in Walking Street is only for the hard core mongers. It can get pretty hectic in Walking Street and you might want to keep the following in mind:
- It is noisy and crowded, especially during peak season and weekends, and you might have trouble sleeping at night.
- You might encounter some shady characters and scams, such as overpriced drinks, fake taxis, or pickpockets. You should be careful and avoid any trouble.
- You might miss out on other attractions and activities in Pattaya, such as temples, markets, museums, or water parks, if you spend all your time in Walking Street.
You are not going to find any fancy hotels in Walking Street; most are 1 or 2 star places that have barely the minimum: a bed, a shower, hot water.
Check out girl and ladyboy friendly hotels in other areas of Pattaya
Considering the pros and cons, if you are still looking for guaranteed joiner friendly Walking Street hotels, check out the verified list below.
Joiner Friendly Walking Street Hotels
Pattaya Joiner Friendly Hotels Price Guide
This is probably the most centrally located hotel for Walking Street, located in Soi 15 off Walking Street right in the thick of things. As such it isn’t very quiet but people who stay here are probably not looking for a good night’s sleep anyway. During the pandemic the refurbished the rooms and they are simple, modern and clean.
Hotel Policy: “No charge for 1 extra guest”
- No charge for 1 extra guest.
- No charge if you are staying alone
- 200 Baht per night per extra person if 2 registered guests
- 18 y.o +
(Formerly Ambrosial Suites)
Now this is a hotel that caters to guests who like to party! “You may bring guests as you like”. What a response! If you are looking to have a number of girls over or you have some friends and you all want to party together in the same room, (maybe swapping etc), this is the hotel to choose. No judgements here for stamina!
- No charge for joiners
- Ladyboys welcome
- Ladyboys need to show their ID
Lido Beach Hotel is a 1~2 minute walk to Walking Street, meaning that while you are super close to the action, it is inside a small alley slightly removed from the thick of the action, so it is not so noisy when you are trying to sleep. Also it is a short walk to the beach. This is a four storey 3 star hotel and there is no elevator, so if you don’t like the idea of walking up a couple of flights of stairs, be sure to get a room on a lower floor.
- The guest will show an ID card and will keep at the front desk until walkout.
- Standard Double room is suitable for 2 people permission to stay in room without fee charge.
- The extra guest will open 1 more room.
- Hotel is guest friendly.
Located very near to Walking Street and offers a beautiful ocean view from the window of the higher floors. The city of Pattaya below is also visible and is a sight to behold. The room is clean and tidy, with basic amenities such as a refrigerator, air conditioner, and hair dryer are provided. Some of the furnishings are showing their age, but it is kind of expected for a hotel in this price range in this part of town.
- The Guest unregistered maximum 1 person and no charge
- And the age of your guest is 20 years up
- You can invite ladyboy to your guest
- Any guest must have an ID card or passport guarantee.